CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

How Does One Post?

Don Cartman asked a very good question.....How do I post.

Well, I don't think you can. The only thing I can see now is one leaving a comment. You all have my Email address and I will post everything you send me. I promise! Another thing you can do is hand me what ever at the train show. I know for a fact that I will be at the Detroit Public Library on Saturday May 3rd. I don't mind scanning or typing it in for you.

So for now, until I can find out if one can post, just send it along to my Email

Thanks for asking Don! That was a great question

Lisa

2 comments:

Stoshu said...

Great job Lisa...
add me to the list...
can we add pictures and videos directly to the blog ?
I try to take pictures and video's
at every show...

H O Sucks
Bruce...

Lisa said...

Bruce..... HO does not stink!!

lol, Lisa