CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Detroit Public Library





Hey guys from Detroit,

Thanks for having us. The DPL is a beautiful place. You can see all the history down every corner. We got to meet young and old alike. I have never seen so many children's eye's get BIG when the saw the modules. It was a great feeling. I know I talked to a man for sometime telling him about the club, which I hope he joins. My Dad, Rick, then talked to him about all the mechanical things a train does.

I was there to set up on Wednesday, April 30th, and I was also there on Sunday, May 3rd. These are some of the pictures I took from Wednesday. I only have so much room on these BLOGS for pictures. So what I will do is add more pictures later. :)

REMEMBER: You can click on the picture to make it bigger but you must click on you "back" arrow or button to get back to this page.

Thanks again Sue and the DPL for letting us share our love with you!

Lisa

1 comments:

Stoshu said...

I see Dave Hunter showed up
and look he's still supervising !!!