CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great BLOG!

This is a great place to communicate in between meetings, to make suggestions and make plans for the club. I'd like to start talking about repair work on the modules. I'd like to figure out what needs to be done so we don't waste time when we finally get a chance to do some work. I apologize for not being at the last couple of meetings so this might have been talked about already, and I know there is a list somewhere, but I don't know where. Here is my list of things that need to be done: Swan corner joint, HO staging (rear track came up as well as lack of jumpers to power the frogs of the crossovers and other turnouts), and the outside main track joint at the mouth of the mountain corner. I know there must be other issues members have with the modules, and I have no idea what needs to be done on the O Scale side(since I don't run there. Come to think of it, there was an issue with a short circuit at Henry Ford Village that was corrected by unplugging Vaugn's corner module, don't know what that was about). Please, feel free to add to the list! I hope to get us prepared for our work sessions so we use our time efficiently to improve the layout so the public can enjoy watching our layout. If we figure out what needs to be done, hopefully we can get all supplies before we start working so we don't need to spend that time going off to buy things for the layout. So what do you all think? I've also got some ideas to add to the layout, but for now I want to focus on getting zero derailments and stalling so operations are as much fun as possible. So what do you all think, is this a good place to discuss this? Otherwise, see you at the May 20th meeting!

0 comments: