CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Doris Day




Because of the Rita Hayworth picture added a few days ago, my father was in his glory. He had that glow in his eye but still said......."if you could find." So I tried and tried to find a picture of his girl and some kind of train. This is the best I could do. It was from the movie It Happened to Jane with Jack Lemmon. Here's a synopsis of the movie.....
http://www.dorisday.net/it_happened_to_jane.html

I have also added a biography of Doris Day from Wikipedia in case your interested.
http://br.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Day

I did my best Dad!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Other than there are some nice steam loco shots in this picture, words escape me. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the site layout and content. The trolly station and loop make the animation content better than just having trains run around the perimeter. It adds some visual things to see in addition to the main line.
Bob Knobel