CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year....New Finds

Have any of you heard of Facebook? Well it's like MySpace for for adults. So far I have not seen any "weird" stuff on there but things like that are everywhere. Any who I am finding old friends that I have not talked to in over 20 years. I guess another fun thing I found is you can join "groups." I joined the Grand Trunk group and there is a Michigan Rail Fan group. This gentleman named Scott Buel said he has some photos on a website. So I went there and what a collection. I see, on the website, that Gene Buel is also a photographer there.

Here is the website: http://sftp.smugmug.com/

It's a MUST see!

Until next post.....Lisa

P.S. I would love to add a picture of their creations here but they are copy writed and have writings all over them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa-

You can add pictures from Scenesfromthepast.com. All you need to do is find the toolbar at the top of the page, click on Share, click Get a link, then click on the URL for the size of the photo you'd like to use. I do not mind people sharing.

The writing you mention is called a watermark. They are just there so that folks know where the pictures are being shared from.

It is great to meet you and thank you for the kind words about my website. I am constantly working on adding new photos and labelling pics, so please check back often!

Thanks,
Scott

Scenes from the Past said...

By the way, I wanted to mention that my grandpa, Jack DeLisle, is a Ford retiree. He worked on 23 Mile Road as an electrician for many years.