CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Friends Posting!

How cool is this! New friends can post and are posting. Since I am the moderator there are a few rules I MUST apply. This is to anyone, even if you just leave a comment.

1) No swearing or bad language. I want this to be a kid/people friendly blog!

2) When posting, please place your name at the end of your text. If you are lucky to be one of two, like Bruce's, please put your last name or initial so we know which one you are.

3) I would like things to be only about trains and especially about the club! I am proud of this club and I want you and others to be too! :)

So lets have some clean fun and show the world what FMRC is all about. I'm proud of you guys and I want everyone to be too.

Hugs, Lisa

0 comments: